Adventures LA Tours
Los Angeles Sights, Celebrity Homes and Film Locations!
Shared and Private Tours
Upscale Mercedes Sprinter Transportation
LA Sights, Celebrity Homes & Film Locations
Explore the famous and iconic sights of Los Angeles while enhanced by a digital media presentation as you travel.
In addition to the many stops, we will pass by countless other well-known Los Angeles sights that you may view from the comfort of your leather seat through the large picture windows of our air-conditioned new 10 passenger Mercedes Sprinter Van.
Your tour will be hosted by a live guide providing you with 5 star hospitality and customer service.
– Santa Monica Starting and Ending Place: Walk the iconic Santa Monica Pier and Amusement Park, 3rd Street Promenade, Original Muscle Beach. Pass by movie locations.
– Beverly Hills Stop: Stroll down world-famous Rodeo Drive and take a picture with the Beverly Hills Sign. Pass by celebrity homes and movie locations.
– Sunset Strip: Pass by famous entertainment venues including The Roxy, Whiskey a Go Go, Viper Room, The Comedy Store.
– Museum Row: Pass by Academy Museum of Motion Pictures, LACMA and Urban Light Installation, Peterson Automotive Museum, La Brea Tar PitsO– The Orignal Farmers Market Stop: Lunch stop! Over 100 shops, restaurants and grocers – Est 1934.
– The Grove Stop: LA’s Premier Shopping and Entertainment Venue.
– Hollywood Stop: See the Stars on the Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater (the home of the Oscars) Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre, Capitol Records, Roosevelt Hotel, Egyptian Theater, Views of The Hollywood Sign
– Griffith Park Observatory Stop: See the Hollywood Sign and the Best LA City Views. Explore inside the Observatory interior on day when open.
– Melrose Avenue – Pass By The Groundlings, colorful murals.
– Paramount Studios: Pass by the majestic Paramount Gates.
– Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Pass By
WHEN: Daily! Click the “View Calendar” button at the top of the page to view out tour calendar.
TIME: Check in begins at 8:30 a.m. The Mercedes Sprinter Van departs at 9:00 a.m.
DURATION: 7.5 hours.
COST: $799 for the entire Sprinter for the Day!
TRANSPORTATION: New 10 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter with leather seats, standing height ceilings, temperature control, tall and wide picture windows for excellent viewing.
– Live Guides – Professional, fun, Disney hospitality trained with priceless LA insider stories and information to share.
– A fun-filled scenic and informative ride throughout LA.
– 6 or more stops at some of LA’s most famous landmarks – see highlights below.
– Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off.
– 5 Star Customer Service.
STOPS: Spend up to 45 minutes each at the Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach Boardwalk, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Walk of Fame, The Grove and The Origianal Farmer’s Market – Countless other sights seen from the comfort of your seat.
CAPACITY: Tour size of an intimate 10 people.
WEAR: Comfortable shoes. Comfortable clothes.
WEATHER: Rain or shine we tour!
WHERE: . The tour starts from Santa Monica Place(shopping mall) in front of the Nordstrom Store at 220 Broadway (Broadway & 3rd), Santa Monica.
If you are requesting hotel pickup from the LA area please check our hotel list for pickup time and availability.
HOW TO GET THERE: You may choose to meet us in the Santa Monica Pick-up location. for more sightseeing time before or after the tour, or we offer complimentary hotel pick up and drop off from over 100 hotels in the LA area. See our “Hotel Pick Up” page to learn more. You may also choose to take the Metro to the Santa Monica Station, Uber or Lyft.
PARKING: There is a Municipal parking structure near the pick-up location.
(5 min walk – approximately $20 – $25 a day)
Public Parking Garage # 7
320 Broadway, Santa Monica.
COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL PICK UP AND DROP OFF: We can pick up and drop off at over 100 Hotels in the LA area. Go to our Hotel Pick Up page to see if your hotel is listed and learn more.
Griffith Park Observatory
Take a picture with the Hollwood Sign.
The Original Farmers Market
Enjoy lunch at this LA landmark originating in 1934.
Explore the shops, sights and ride the trolley.