Adventures LA Tours
See the BEST of LA In One Day!
Private Tours – Customizable Itineraries – Enjoy Your Day… Your Way
Luxury Transportation, Tours up to 10 People – Fun, Professional, Knowledgeable Guides
$699 per group / from $69 per person
Complimentary Pick Up From Hotels & Residences across Southern California
New Mercedes Sprinter Transportation
Just some of what you will see on our tours …
BEST Of LA Tour by Adventures LA
Select the famous and iconic sights of Los Angeles that you would like to see. The most popular areas to explore in Los Angeles are Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood, The Sunset Strip, Griffith Observatory, The Grove, The Original Farmers Market. Exchange or add on areas such as Malibu, Downtown Los Angeles, Olvera Street, Chinatown and more!
This full-day trip is hosted and narrated by fun and knowledgeable tour guides. We will create an itinerary for you including stops at the places you would like to explore the most. In addition to the stops, we will pass by countless other well-known Los Angeles sights that you may view from the comfort of your leather seat through the large picture windows of our air-conditioned new 10 passenger Mercedes Sprinter Van.
– Santa Monica Stop: Walk this iconic Santa Monica Pier and Amusement Park, The Original Muscle Beach.
– Santa Monica Third Street Promenade and Santa Monica Place: Pass By
– Santa Monica’s Main Street: Pass By
– Venice Beach Stop: Explore legendary Venice Beach, The Boardwalk, Muscle Beach, Skate Park, Venice Sign, Art Wall, Murals, Venice Beach Canals.
– Beverly Hills Stop: Stroll down world-famous Rodeo Drive and take a picture with the Beverly Hills Sign.
– Sunset Strip: Pass by famous entertainment venues including The Roxy, Whiskey a Go Go, Viper Room, The Comedy Store.
– Academy Museum of Motion Pictures: Pass By
– LACMA and it’s famous Light Installation: Pass by
– Peterson Automotive Museum: Pass By
– La Brea Tar Pits: Pass By
– The Orignal Farmers Market Stop: over 100 shops, restaurants and grocers – Est 1934.
– The Grove Stop: LA’s Premier Shopping and Entertainment Venue.
– Hollywood Stop: The Stars on the Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater (the home of the Oscars) Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre, Capitol Records, Roosevelt Hotel, Egyptian Theater
– Griffith Park Observatory Stop: See the Hollywood Sign and the Best LA City Views. Explore inside the Observatory interior on day when open.
– Melrose Avenue – Drive down this famous Avenue.
– The Groundlings: Pass By
– Paramount Studio: Pass by the majestic Paramount Gates.
– Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Pass By
-Exchange an area above or add on Malibu, Downtown Los Angeles, Chinatown, Olvera Street and more!
WHEN: Daily! Click the “View Calendar” button at the top of the page to view out tour calendar.
TIME: Check in begins at 8:30 a.m. The Mercedes Sprinter Van departs at 9:00 a.m.
DURATION: 7.5 hours.
COST: $799 for the entire Sprinter for the Day!
TRANSPORTATION: New 10 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter with leather seats, standing height ceilings, temperature control, tall and wide picture windows for excellent viewing.
– Live Guides – Professional, fun, Disney hospitality trained with priceless LA insider stories and information to share.
– A fun-filled scenic and informative ride throughout LA.
– 6 or more stops at some of LA’s most famous landmarks – see highlights below.
– Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off.
– 5 Star Customer Service.
STOPS: Spend up to 45 minutes each at the Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach Boardwalk, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Walk of Fame, The Grove and The Origianal Farmer’s Market – Countless other sights seen from the comfort of your seat.
CAPACITY: Tour size of an intimate 10 people.
WEAR: Comfortable shoes. Comfortable clothes.
WEATHER: Rain or shine we tour!
WHERE: . The tour starts from Santa Monica Place(shopping mall) in front of the Nordstrom Store at 220 Broadway (Broadway & 3rd), Santa Monica.
HOW TO GET THERE: You may choose to meet us in the Santa Monica Pick-up location. for more sightseeing time before or after the tour, or we offer complimentary hotel pick up and drop off from over 100 hotels in the LA area. See our “Hotel Pick Up” page to learn more. You may also choose to take the Metro to the Santa Monica Station, Uber or Lyft.
PARKING: There is a Municipal parking structure near the pick-up location.
(5 min walk – approximately $20 – $25 a day)
Public Parking Garage # 7
320 Broadway, Santa Monica.
COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL PICK UP AND DROP OFF: We can pick up and drop off at over 100 Hotels in the LA area. Go to our Hotel Pick Up page to see if your hotel is listed and learn more.
What to See on Our Tours…and much more
Window Shop on Rodeo Drive.
Explore the Boardwalk.
Search for stars on the Walk of Fame.
Stroll the iconic Santa Monica Pier.
Cruise the legendary Sunset Strip.
Marina del Rey
See the largest manmade marina in the US.
Griffith Park Observatory
Take a picture with the Hollwood Sign.
The Original Farmers Market
Enjoy lunch at this LA landmark originating in 1934.
Explore the shops, sights and ride the trolley.
Grape Adventures Wine Tours
Experience a Malibu, Los Angeles or Santa Barbara Wine Tour from Los Angeles with our sister company, Grape Adventures.
From $699/Group of 2-10 People
From $69 / Person for 10 People